Have you been dreaming of an 80 inch buck with your bow? This is the place to make your dreams come true. 80 inch bucks are the rule and not the exception. Our Trophy Pronghorn Archery Only Package is a six-night, five-day all-inclusive package. Arrive the night before between 3:00-5:00 pm. Hunt five full days and depart after breakfast your sixth morning. During your stay you can enjoy beautiful accommodations and gourmet meals.
$4,500.00 plus tax.
- August 15 - 19 (Tentative pending NM G&F approval) (Sold Out)
Trophy Pronghorn Antelope (Rifle Only)
If you have been wanting to take a great antelope but have not decided where to go, call us. Our ranch is situated on the east side of the Rockies where the huge Oklahoma and Kansas plains meet the mountains. Immense open grasslands make your antelope hunt incredibly exciting. Your into antelope bucks all day long. As above, 80 inch goats are not uncommon with the an occasional mid to high 80's buck popping up. Trophy Pronghorn Rifle Only Package is a four-night, three-day all-inclusive package. Arrive the night before between 3:00-5:00 pm. Hunt three full days and depart after breakfast on your fourth morning. During your stay you can enjoy beautiful accommodations and gourmet meals.
$4,500.00 plus tax.
- 1st Hunt - Aug 24 - 26 (Tentative pending NM G&F approval) (Sold Out)
- 2nd Hunt - Aug 30 - Sept 1(Tentative pending NM G&F approval) (Sold Out)
Immature Male or Female Pronghorn (Rifle Only)
Our Immature Male or Female Only Pronghorn Rifle Only Package is a 1 day hunt package. It does not include food or accommodations. This package does include a guide.
$1,000.00 plus tax.
- Nov 1 - Dec 31 (Tentative pending NM G&F approval)
Monday thru Friday only.
All of our Trophy Pronghorn Hunt Packages include:
- New Mexico State Hunting License, Private Land Antelope License, and NM Habitat Stamp.
- Lodging and meals for the duration of the hunt.
- Guide service.
- On-site transportation while on your hunt.
- Field dressing your trophy and caping out to your specifications.
- Transportation of your animal to the local meat processor.
Not included in the cost of the hunt are:
- Meat processing.
- Taxidermy costs for mounting or tanning of the hide.
- Guest fees for non-hunters.